RaubMiddle School

Working Papers Application

Pennsylvania Child Labor Laws require minors between the ages of 14 and 18 to obtain working papers for employment. The law limits the number of hours per day and hours per week and the times of day during which minors are permitted to work. Some occupations are restricted for certain ages. For more information, please contact the Bureau of Labor Law Compliance at 1-800-932-0665 or visit their web site at www.dli.state.pa.us
For more information, go to the Pennsylvania Department of Education website by clicking here.
Below are instructions for ASD and Non-ASD Students to Obtain Working Papers and the working paper form students need: